Monday, May 2, 2011

Versatile Blogger...


Holly of Full Circle Creations surprised me with the Versatile Blogger Award.  It's very exciting to know that someone actually enjoys my blog and feels that I'm worthy of this award.  So, thank you Holly! 

As the rules of acceptance state, I must tell you seven (7) random things that you might not know about me...(this should put you to sleep!)

1.  I left my career (one year ago) as a Pharmacy Technician to take over a custom framing shop (Memory Lane Custom Framing) which I run from home.
2.  I have two children...my daughter, Taryn is 23 yrs. old and my son, Brendan is 20 yrs. old.
3.  My favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate.
4.  I have been married for 25 years.
5.  I've published ten (10) decorative painting books and was a contributing artist for Woodstrokes magazine.
6.  Frank Bielec (you may remember that he was a designer on "Trading Spaces") phoned me one morning to congratulate me on having one of my designs make the cover of Woodstrokes magazine. 
7.  My favorite places to shop are Winners Homesense and Costco.

Hopefully, I still have your attention...I'd now like to pass this award on to a person who is always creating and is very talented...this is Carri @ Redefining C.   This project is just one of many that caught my eye...



So make sure to pay her a visit.  You won't be disappointed!

Thank you for stopping by...

Lesa

2 comments:

  1. That was not a boring list at all! You have some major accomplishments there girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furniture is what turns your house into a home.We are running our Furnitures over 25 years and we are one of the leading traditional wooden cot

    ReplyDelete